Part Time Event Specialist inside BJ’s Wholesale Club
Are you outgoing and enjoy talking to people? If so, you’d be a great fit for the fun world of product demonstrations! Our part time Event Specialist jobs inside BJ’s Wholesale Club give you the chance to represent the best brands on the market today. You can be the brand ambassador who captivates an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness and retail sales. If you have experience in food services, retail, and/or customer service or simply enjoy interacting with customers, then we want to hear from you!
Things to consider:
- Entry level position
- Shifts are generally 6 hours with a 30 min. lunch between the hours of 10:30am – 6:30pm Wednesday – Sunday.
- Average employee has 3-5 shifts per week.
- Competitive pay rates
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management and customers.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers’ needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
- Background check required
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.